Friday, November 26, 2010

Welcome & Happy Black Friday!

Ok, well if I keep putting this off, it'll be the new year before I get this blog up and running how I want it, so what better day to start things off than Black Friday. For those that don't know, Black Friday is the insane shopping day that happens in the US the day after Thanksgiving. Shops open at ungodly hours in the morning and people are waiting in line while it's still dark out, just to be the first one's through the door to push and shove their way to the best deals.

For me, there is very little that I want that makes getting out on Black Friday worth all that, so once again I am at home refusing to leave my house if at all possible. :)

I have friends though that search through the sale ads, schedule out their morning, have one person picking up and dropping people off, and all this in the order of things most need-most wanted-and best deals. I keep thinking about when I worked retail at a mall and my manager only scheduled me, another manager, and a new kid to open the store. Since then I have HATED Black Friday lol.

So why this little lessen on Black Friday? Especially since most of you know what it is. Well you all know that I have my NRSVampChick Designs Etsy shop. I figured I'd spread a little Black Friday love for the others sitting around on the computer! Everything in my shop has free shipping until midnight tonight. Just enter in NRSBLACKFRIDAY at checkout & you'll receive a refund via paypal. This lasts until midnight CST tonight.


If you do miss this don't worry too much, I'll have a few other specials coming up for the holidays! :)

I hope you enjoy this new blog that will feature my new jewelry and the other jewelers/crafters I find, along with some of my inspirations!

If there are any certain things you all are hoping to see, why don't  you let me know! :)


No comments: