Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weekly Features

I’m planning on having something posted here every day. Whether it be an item of mine, or another crafter, I hope to keep this blog very active.

I thought that having a set schedule of features throughout the week might help me do this. So, I figured I’d explain a bit of what you’ll be seeing here on NRSVampChick Designs.

Showcase Sundays will feature another jewelry maker/crafter/artisan and give them a chance to tell a bit about themselves and feature some of their work. This will be starting up next Sunday. If you would like to sign up to be featured on Showcase Sunday some week click on the Weekly Features & Signups page tab above.

Miscellaneous Monday will be a bit different every week, but you’ll catch the drift quickly. ;)

Terrifying Tuesday might end up being my favorite day because I get to have fun with some of the things that inspire me most!

Win on Wednesday: Contests Around the Blogosphere is the same contest list that I post on my Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick book review blog. If you have a contest you want listed let me know & I’ll add it on there.

Pick a Theme Thursday is up to you! suggest a theme to me on the Weekly Features & Signups page and you might just get to see it here soon!

Shop on Saturday is another feature from Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick. Part I will be shown there & Part II here. It’s where I show off some of my great finds for you from the week, mostly from Etsy.

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to let me know. Also, if you want to take part in anything either go to the Contact Me page or Weekly Features & Signups page.

<3

No comments: