Saturday, November 27, 2010

Shop on Saturday (1)

This is a weekly feature I started on my book review blog, Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick. It’s where I share some of my finds around the web during the week. Usually it consists of handmade items from Etsy, but every now and then there might be something else.

I hope you enjoy it!

Shop on Saturday,SoS,Etsy,EasyBaby,scarf

I’m loving this Chunky Crocheted Lace Scarf from Easy Baby.

Shop on Saturday,SoS,Etsy,ravenofskys,mirror

This Large Gothic Frame and Mirror at Dreadful Things by Raven is an eye-catching addition to any room!

Shop on Saturday,SoS,Etsy,thecrystalrose,bracelet

This Dainty Vintage Rhinestone Bracelet by The Crystal Rose is gorgeous!

Shop on Saturday,SoS,Etsy,makingtimetc,clock

Making Time TC has so many awesome clocks, like this Multiple Quotes Tile Clock.

Shop on Saturday,SoS,Etsy,tovicorrie,case

Beautiful Skin makes covers for iPhones, iTouches, iPads and more. I think this Leather Purple Lace is my favorite.

So that’s it for the first Shop on Saturday here! Go HERE to see today’s Shop on Saturday on Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick!

No comments: