Sunday, December 5, 2010

Shop on Saturday (2) (on Sunday)

This is a weekly feature I started on my book review blog, Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick. It’s where I share some of my finds around the web during the week. Usually it consists of handmade items from Etsy, but every now and then there might be something else.

I hope you enjoy it!

Shop on Saturday,SoS,Etsy,briguysgirls,lariat,necklace

This Snow Queen Lariat Necklace by Otis B. Jewelry is simple yet stunning.

Shop on Saturday,SoS,Etsy,BarnabyHuxley,rug

How else do you describe this Teddy Bear Rug by Barnaby Huxley other than adorable?

Shop on Saturday,SoS,Etsy,Tuuni,christmas stocking

Pretty Linen and Lace Christmas Stockings by Tunni add some nice holiday charm.

Shop on Saturday,SoS,Etsy,wvluckygirl,candles

I’m loving these 3 Snowmen Flameless Candles Primitive Lot Set by wvluckygirl.

 

So that’s it for the first Shop on Saturday here! Go HERE to see today’s Shop on Saturday on Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick!

No comments: