Saturday, February 5, 2011

Shop on Saturday (4) Valentine’s Day Edition Vol. II

This is a weekly feature I started on my book review blog, Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick. It’s where I share some of my finds around the web during the week. Usually it consists of handmade items from Etsy, but every now and then there might be something else.

I hope you enjoy it! For the next couple weeks I’ll be sharing some cool Valentine’s Day finds! Check out last week’s Valentine’s Day Edition Vol. I Part I & Part II.

On to this week!

Shop on Saturday,SoS,Etsy,valentines,vase,Sybillinart

Add in someone’s favorite flowers, or not, and you have the perfect gift. All the Roses for My Love Vase is a stunning piece by Sybillin Art.

Shop on Saturday,SoS,Etsy,valentines,tookies,cookies

This Heart Shaped Brownie Cookie makes my mouth water from the picture. Tookies has some yummy looking dessert!

Shop on Saturday,SoS,Etsy,valentines,designbyleslie,bath salts

I would love to soak in these Strawberry and Champagne Bath Salts from Design by Leslie.

  Shop on Saturday,SoS,Etsy,valentines,ring,donnaOdesigns

Here’s a beautiful matching His and Her Hand Stamped Infinity Ring pair by Designs by Donna.

Shop on Saturday,SoS,Etsy,valentines,gift basket,spiritcleanslate

A wonderful gift for couples, the Aphrodisiac Love Gift Basket by Spirit Cleanslates Creations.

 

Check out Part I of today’s Valentine’s Day Edition Vol. II on Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick.

No comments: